Thursday, October 16, 2008

About me...

First post on my blog...yeah!

I've been blogging for some time, but really on yahoo or myspace. I never had a blog site, so I'm excited! I love to blog, so I'm happy to be able to start an actually blog site.

My name is Samantha, I live on the outskirts of Houston in a city named Pearland. I'm originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana but moved her after I married the love of my life on July 29, 2000. We had our first child on January 11, 2005. His name is Devin. He is a silly, happy child, who loves playing with his cars, our family dog, video games, and anything else he can find to keep his attention. We are expecting our second child, a girl, due on December 11, 2005. I don't know why I can't stay away from these winter babies, especially these babies surrounding Christmas time! Yep, between birthdays and Christmas, I'll be broke.

I love to do anything crafty; sew, stamp, make candles, just about anything! If I hadn't tried it, I'm willing to try it! I like to decorate, read, write, watch movies, shop hang out with hubby and play with my little one. I even enjoy cooking every once in a while. I stay at home with my child but I like to make personalized party favors and invitations on the side for extra cash.

Anyway, I'm planning on posting every day, so I hope you decide to stick around and enjoy!

1 comment:

Arada said...

have you thought about making jewelry, like girls' bracelets? I have a friend who does and sells them on ebay.